Spring 2021 Tee-Ball/Baseball/Softball Registration
Registration for the Spring 2021 is now open for all players age 4 through 8th grade. NEW in 2021, sign up to be a Head Coach and receive FREE registration for your player! Free registration will be applied to the next season (summer or fall). Every season as Head Coach equals a FREE registration for the following season. Volunteer to be a Head Coach today and have your player play for free for the rest of his/her MGBSA career!
|Division||Current School Grade||Regular Price||Season Dates||Home Field Location|
|Sluggers (Beginners)||Tee Ball||Pre K-K||$90.00||Sat AM: May-Mid Jun||Mansfield Park|
|Giants (Advanced)||Tee Ball||K||$90.00||Sat AM: May-Mid Jun||Mansfield Park|
|Pinto||Baseball||1st-2nd||$115.00||Mid Apr- Late June||Mansfield Park|
|Mustang||Baseball||3rd-4th||$130.00||Mid Apr- Late June||Mansfield Park|
|Bronco||Baseball||5th-6th||$135.00||Mid Apr- Late June||National Park|
|Pony||Baseball||7th-8th||$135.00||Mid Apr- Late June||Prairie View|
|Pigtails||Softball||1st-2nd||$115.00||Mid Apr- Late June||Palma Lane Park|
|Jr. Ponytails||Softball||3rd-4th||$130.00||Mid Apr- Late June||Austin Park|
|Ponytails||Softball||5th-6th||$135.00||Mid Apr- Late June||Austin Park|
|Sr. Ponytails||Softball||7th-8th||$135.00||Mid Apr- Late June||Austin Park|
All participants will be required to follow the Current COVID Guidelines that can be found on our homepage and here. A few of those key guidelines include:
- Self-monitoring participants and notifying MGBSA of any Covid-19 related symptoms and/or positive tests.
- No sharing of helmets or bats. If your player needs one, MGBSA will supply.
- Using hand sanitizer before, after, and throughout practice. Hand sanitizer will be supplied to coaches by MGBSA.
- Face coverings will be required and must be pulled up when arriving at practice and when conducting activities within 6-feet of each other. Face coverings may be pulled down when activities have participants spread out at least 6-feet apart from each other.
- Practices should primarily consist of drills where 6-feet of distance between participants would occur.
Registration will be open through March 15, 2021. Feel free to register anytime and we will place your player onto a team.
If you have any questions about registration please contact MGBSA at firstname.lastname@example.org
*MGBSA wants every kid to have the opportunity to player baseball and softball. If your family is experiencing financial hardships but has a player interested in playing, please contact us about our financial assistance program.