Fall 2020 Tee Ball Registration
Registration for the Fall Instructional Tee Ball Clinic is now open for all players age 4-6. Practices will begin on Sep 19 and will run every Saturday Morning from 9-10 am at Mansfield Park until 10/17 (5 weeks).
Cost is $40 per player.
All participants will be required to follow the Phase 4 Guidelines that can be found on our homepage. A few of those key guidelines include:
- Self-monitoring participants and notifying MGBSA of any Covid-19 related symptoms and/or positive tests.
- No sharing of helmets or bats. If your player needs one, MGBSA will supply.
- Using hand sanitizer before, after, and throughout practice. Hand sanitizer will be supplied to coaches by MGBSA.
- Face coverings will be required and must be pulled up when arriving at practice and when conducting activities within 6-feet of each other. Face coverings may be pulled down when activities have participants spread out at least 6-feet apart from each other.
- Practices should primarily consist of drills where 6-feet of distance between participants would occur.
- One parent is expected to be on the field with each child at all times.
- There will be no games, all Tee-Ball will be within the same team.
- Registration is initially limited to 20 kids, but may be extended if we have enough coaching interest.
Registration will be open 9/16 - 9/22. Feel free to register anytime and we will place your player into a group/team.
If you have any questions about registration please contact MGBSA at firstname.lastname@example.org
*MGBSA wants every kid to have the opportunity to player baseball and softball. If your family is experiencing financial hardships but has a player interested in playing, please contact us about our financial assistance program.