What Do I Need For Practice?
- Team Hat - Supplied by MGBSA
- Batting Helmet - required for all players (if you would like a free used helmet, that can be provided)
- Rubber Cleats - Recommended for 3rd graders and up (optional for younger players)
- Bat - optional as MGBSA coaches will have bats to use, if using existing bat or purchasing a new bat for baseball 3rd grade and up, it must have the USA Baseball logo on it
- Athletic Cup (required for boys in 3rd grade and up)
- Water Bottle
- Sun Block (optional, when needed)
- Bug Spray (optional, when needed)
The Morton Grove Park District may cancel games based on field conditions. That hotline is managed and updated regularly by the Park District and can be reached at 847-965-7558 x4.
For game cancellations based on weather forecasts, that is decided on by coaches of both teams. In event of cancellation, coaches will notify all parents via TeamSnap alert. For any questions about your player's game, please direct those to your assigned coach.